To deliver and build Neptune’s premium brand range to their partners and customers across the U.K. working closely with the Q.C. and Customer services team to give Neptune’s customers the very best in home and store delivery. Nights away are sometimes required although not always essential, so a flexible attitude and approach to the work is essential.
Driving is only part of the role as you are responsible for the build and customer care whilst on the delivery.
This role is extremely customer facing with you potentially being the only person from Neptune the customer ever meets.
- All deliveries are carried out to “white glove” standards including keeping the customer informed at all times.
- To monitor and maintain the tools and vehicle provided to the highest standard.
- All customers are treated the same regardless of the delivery.
- To liaise with customer services and Q.C. to improve our service and standards.
- Manage own time (hours) to ensure the route is completed legally.
- To ensure all returns/collections are suitably wrapped to prevent damage
- To train team members to our white glove standard to exceed customer expectations.
Skills & Knowledge
- Previous home delivery experience
- Driving licence with less than 6 points (to suit vehicle required)
- Good organisational skills with great attention to detail
- Driving hours regulations (if required)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adapt on the job to give great customer experience
If you feel you have the above skills and “tick the boxes” for this role, please send your CV or contact the team.