Our well-established client specialize in the design and manufacture of innovative, high-performance packaging, from simple corrugated cardboard boxes to highly engineered transit packaging for a multitude of applications and industries. Operating out a modern production facility on the outskirts of Swindon, Wiltshire, the company works with clients both locally and throughout the UK.
We are looking for an experienced Forklift Driver with valid licenses in Reach and Counter Balance to work in a busy warehouse. The role involves Forklift and general warehouse duties, therefore, communication and computer literacy skills are essential. The role will be 85% forklift 15% general warehouse.
The warehouse holds a wide range of stock items for our customers. You must be self – motivated and able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team. Accuracy and efficiency are key to this role as you will be responsible for the final presentation of Customer products.
- Operating a lift truck safely in a busy warehouse.
- Receiving and correctly allocating stocks from our production department
- Locating and picking stocks for customer orders.
- Loading vehicles for daily deliveries.
- Unloading and locating of any customer returns or supplier collections.
- Barcode scanning and locating of stock using the warehouse management system.
Qualifications / Experience / Skillset:
- Able to carry out physical work picking, packing and moving parcels.
- Current and valid accredited forklift training certificates (both Reach and Counterbalance)
- Experience of safely loading and unloading vehicles.
- Experience of locating and picking stock from a racked warehouse.
- Basic computer skills.
Hours: 7:30am to 16:00pm Monday to Friday
Pay: £8.60 per hour
Temp – permanent (12 weeks)