Industrial Spray Operative
The industrial spray operative is required to undertake duties such as conducting themselves responsibly on customer’s sites ensuring a high standard of work is executed. The post holder will be expected to fulfill this role when deployed to any company projects; the right candidate will be shown and given full training for any other works required for this role.
Hours of work 42.5 hours per week – Core times 8.00am to 5.00pm, with lunch break (unpaid) and paid 15 minutes’ tea breaks morning/afternoon.
Annual leave is 22 days, plus bank holidays. Due to the stand-alone nature of this post, the post holder may be required to dedicate sufficient time to ensure all tasks are completed, at times outside of core hours to satisfy the requirements of the organization and customer demand (willing to work weekends as and when required and project work in various locations).
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Surface preparation (abrasive blasting, diamond grinding, HPWJ)
- Concrete repairs
- Airless spraying
- Full UK driving license
- Working away from home
- Confined space training, CSCS card, blue card
- Working on MEWP (mobile elevated working platforms)
- Polyurea application knowledge
- Plural component coating application knowledge
- Hard working and mustn’t be afraid to get dirty as some of our works include industrial cleaning in the automotive sector
- A good knowledge of written and verbal English
- Maintain a level of cleanliness and order within the company, cleaning and maintenance of all paint spray equipment, tooling and PPE