Our well-established client specializes in the design and manufacture of innovative, high-performance packaging, from simple corrugated cardboard boxes to highly engineered transit packaging for a multitude of applications and industries.
We are looking for a technical minded, problem-solving and inquisitive Machine Operators to work in a busy factory. You must be self-motivated and be able to work on your own initiative as well as a part of a team. For the right candidates, the company are offering chances for quick progression and training.
- Operating industrial-sized factory machinery.
- Understanding of Work Order information and process jobs as instructed.
- General finishing duties, assembly, material stripping and gluing.
- Moving and lifting board.
Qualifications / Experience / Skillset:
- Ability to work independently to demanding timescales in a dynamic environment.
- Good time management.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Flexible approach to working methods.
- Manual Dexterity.
- Must be 18 to operate machinery.
- Some experience with setting up industrial based machinery.
- Mechanically minded,
Experience in the following industries could be advantageous:
- Sheet Metal Fabrication.
- Injection moulding.
Temp-perm (12 weeks)
Salary depending on experience
7:30am – 16:00pm Mon – Fri