An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our clients’ small close-knit team as a Marketing Co-ordinator.
The role of the Marketing Coordinator is a key role within the team and you will be responsible for delivering the Business Marketing Strategy.
We are looking for a motivated individual who has at least 2 years working within a Marketing environment, who has a strong all-round experience in marketing, who has a passion for Swindon and who can help the company to achieve their business goals.
- Co-ordinating all of their social media channels
- Creating content and supporting images for their website
- Provide Marketing support to the businesses within the BID area
- Creating newsletters and managing e-mail databases
- Delivering well planned and executed BID business network events.
- Communicate with local media through creative press releases to promote the BID’s promotional activity.
- Manage and promote the town centre loyalty card. Working with its partners to promote it to its membership.
- To produce a town centre event guide and promote to businesses and visitors.
- Sourcing marketing opportunities to promote the BID
- Co-ordinating the marketing activity for Swindon Town Centre events including the Christmas Light Switch on.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent creative vision
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and build on feedback going forward
- A keen eye for detail
- Knowledge and passion of the Swindon Town Centre
- A ‘love what you do’ attitude
- Friendly, passionate and approachable demeanor
- Marketing content creative/copy experience
- PR experience
- Managing social media platforms
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- CMS website experience
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp
- Composition of newsletters
- Minimum 2 years’ marketing experience
- Educated at degree level
- Search engine advertising, including campaign creation and website SEO optimization
- Google Analytics
- Design flair
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite: Indesign and Photoshop
This position is contracted until 28th February 2022
If you feel that you have the skills that we are looking for and relish a challenge, please PRESS APPLY!