Trak Employment Solutions Working in Partnership with Nissin UK (South Martson)
We have been working with Nissin supporting their Warehousing Facility for a many years and are proud to continue to do so throughout 2017 and beyond.
We are expecting growth within this area of business and are currently recruiting for;
Reach Fork Lift Drivers X 5
What can you expect in return
- Long Term -Temp to Perm Roles booked week on week ongoing
- Shift Work with Over Time – (see below)
- You need to be conscientious, hard working, reliable with a Team working CAN DO attitude, you are treated like a permanent team member when working here and your position is relied upon having you in and on time to ensure the Just in Time operation runs smoothly on a daily basis.
- Holidays are in line with Honda UK as Nissin UK supply products direct to Line Side in Honda, This is also the case for compulsory Overtime, which can be called daily and if it is you will be expected to work.
- The environment is a relaxed but busy operation, with a great team of friendly people who work together when it counts to get the job done.
What you need
- Valid and in date Reach Fork Lift Truck Licence RTITB or ITTSAR accredited.
- Although you will be on the Reach Truck there will also be a need to help out and work in the Warehouse as well.
- Can you work shifts – Rotating week about? (EARLY FINISH FRIDAYS)
- Are you a team player, happy to cover Overtime when requested by the client?
- Do you want a job with Long Term opportunities, with the potential to go permanent?
- Are you accurate in your work and prepared to flag up discrepancies?
- You will be picking Car Parts, De-Canting them in to containers ready to reach the Production line in Honda, these parts are then used by the Production Ops to build the cars, hence the need for accuracy and quality of the products.
- Accuracy and Quality remove down time – Down time for the Line in Honda carries penalties for the Company
- You will need to be a good Time Keeper, Reliable and Hard Working with a Can Do attitude, If you’ve got this then you will be a success.
The shifts are:
- Early Shift – 05.30 – 14.30 Monday to Thursday 05.30 – 13.15 on Fridays
- Late Shift – 15.30 – 00.30 Monday to Thursday 13.45 – 18.30 on Fridays
There will be a need to do Overtime in this role, which is compulsory and part of your job, however our Client pay overtime rates as follows;
- X 1.25 Monday to Friday X 1.5 Saturdays X 2 Sundays and Bank Holidays
The rates start to pay at £7.50ph for a qualifying period of 12 weeks, once you have qualified, however the Hourly Rates increases to;
£8.55ph Day Shift
Rotating Shifts inclusive of your Shift allowance (£20176.00) Before Overtime, you can expect to earn appx £22 / £23k with Overtime.
This client really does treat you as part of the permanent team and offer good long term opportunities.
Call now to Register and gain an immediate Assessment, with the intention to start the following day.
Contact the Team TODAY 01793 613813 or email: email@example.com
Lets get you in for a registration in the first instance to discuss in full.
We are looking forward to speaking to you.