Trak Employment are continually working with a well established company based in South Marston and are happy to be helping to recruit for;
- X 2 Reach Fork Lift Truck Drivers.
Both of these roles offer Long Term opportunities for the right candidates whilst working in a fast paced target driven yet friendly team environment.
The role will involve, both Fork Lift work and some Warehouse duties as you will be working in a Team Environment to ensure products are prepared ready to go straight to Line Side in Honda.
We are looking for a minimum of 6 months use of the reach Truck if possible but not necessarily essential, so New Driver please do apply.
The hours of work are as follows;
- Starting on Day Shift
- Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:30 / Friday 08:00 to 14:00
Weekly Rotating Shifts;
- Monday to Thursday 05:30 to 14:30 / Friday 05:30 to 13:15
- Monday to Thursday 15:30 to 00.30 / Friday 13.45 to 18:30
You will need to be able to travel to and from the work place (South Marston) without any issues, public transport can be an issue for these shifts.
If you are interested in working for a company that has seen fantastic growth over the past couple of years and you feel you could be an excellent addition to the team, then get in touch today.
Hourly rates are as follows;
- £8.55ph for the first 12 weeks, raising to £9.70ph thereafter, this includes shift allowance.
Overtime can be called and can be compulsory, this is paid as follows;
- £8.55 Flat Rate
- £11.40 Monday to Friday (Time and one third)
- £12.82 Saturday if 40 hours completed (Time and one half)
- £17.10 Sunday and Bank Holidays if 40 hours completed
- Weekly paid
- Annual Shutdown for Holidays with 5 Floating days allowed
Contact the team today to register and arrange an interview for an immediate start.