Working within our Spray finishing department, you will be required to prepare & spray finish a variety of furniture assemblies and components to meet customer specification and schedule requirements.
- Finishing of frames, doors, cabinets and panels to set standards and specification using a variety of materials & spray finishing equipment.
- Ensure that all cabinets and components are finished in a timely manner to meet schedule requirements.
- Colour match samples to customer requirements.
- Any other reasonable duties specified by Line Manager
- Previous Spray Polishing experience essential
- Ability to achieve a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Positive ‘can do’ and right-first-time attitude.
- Ability to be flexible in order to meet schedule requirements
£18,000 – £19,000 per annum depending on experience