Trak Employment Solutions are currently recruiting a Supply Chain Analyst to join one of our growing clients, if you are looking to join a fun, dynamic and vibrant team then look no further !
Purpose of Role
Work with the senior Supply Chain Analyst to effectively monitor and purchase stock for a business from a global supply base.
Manage in-house systems to raise order and place with the suppliers in timely manner. Manage outstanding/overdue order book to maximize availability.
Use Excel spreadsheets to calculate recommended orders.
Manage/maintain and develop spreadsheets to meet evolving business needs. Produce weekly availability and shipping reports and distribute to Sales Team.
Produce presentations for discussion with Sales team and Directors in collaboration with Senior Supply Chain Analyst.
Administrate import process, including managing Freight Forwarders portals. Establish good communication links with Key Suppliers and customer contacts. Cover for Senior Supply Chain Analyst as required.
- Commercial awareness Customer focused.
- Computer literate (MS Excel, good commercial standard) Numeric (A level in maths or other science).
- Good Communicator – verbal and written Team player.
- Works to a high level of detail.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.